INFORMATION TO THE USER
This Policy applies to the processing of your personal data collected by the company for the provision of its services. If you complete any of our forms you must first agree to the terms of this Policy and we will keep a record of that agreement.
1. RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA
The person responsible for the processing of data collected on this website is:
- Name: Aldajo Trading, S.L
- TAX ID: B88049705
- Address: Ctra de La Coruña, Km 18,500, 28231 Las Rozas de Madrid (Madrid)
- Telephone: 911 98 11 72
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. PURPOSE, LEGITIMACY AND CONSERVATION
We collect and process your personal data through the forms found on our website:
- Purpose: To answer your requests for information, respond to your requests and answer your queries or doubts.
- Lawfulness: The treatment is based on the unequivocal consent after the completion, acceptance and sending of the form.
- Retention: Your data will be kept in our databases for a maximum period of 6 months, in the event that there has been no previous contact activity.
We may carry out the recording of incoming calls to our offices. As this involves the processing of personal data, we indicate:
- Purpose: To control the quality of processes and sales prospecting.
- Lawfulness: Legitimate interest of the company to control the quality of its services.
- Retention: These recordings may be kept indefinitely.
- Purpose: License Management of Walcu CRM (SAAS) (web app, android and iOS app) and Walcu Phone, where the interested party himself gives his data through the proposed form to collect the required information.
- Legitimation: The processing is based on the execution of a contract to which the data subject is a party.
- Retention: Until the conclusion of the contract for the purpose for which they were collected, unless the data must be kept by a legal obligation.
Management of licensed applications
- Purpose: Management of licensed applications (Carwatch, Tasator, Walcu PRO) where the Interested Party himself gives his data through the permissions enabled for this purpose when operating with the applications.
- Legitimation: The processing is based on the execution of a contract to which the data subject is a party.
- Conservation: Until the conclusion of the contract with the purpose for which they were collected, unless the data must be kept by a legal obligation.
3. TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
The types of data requested are:
- Identification and contact data.
- Mail synchronization data through IMAP and SMTP as well as the rest of the data that the Interested Party wishes to enter in the tool such as: sms with clients, whatsApps with clients or call records.
- Communications data such as emails, SMS, Whatsapps, Chats, calls both recordings and records, logs, call logs, SMS logs, phonebook contacts, IP.
- License plate data and other vehicle data.
- Fiscal and financial data relating to customers and necessary for the purchase of a vehicle.
- Professional data (if applicable).
Nor does it collect data considered especially sensitive, such as race or origin, political opinions or religious or philosophical beliefs, participation in trade unions, health, sexual activity or sexual orientation, biometric or genetic data.
It is the responsibility of each interested party that the data provided are true, accurate, complete and updated and only they will be responsible for any damage or harm, direct or indirect, that may be caused as a result of the breach of such obligation.
You can send us your Curriculum Vitae to the e-mail address indicated in the “Employment” section of this Web site.
As this involves the processing of personal data, we inform you that we will process your personal data for the purpose of processing your application for our possible vacancies and managing your participation in our present or future selection processes.
The legal basis for the processing is the unequivocal consent of the candidate when sending his/her data and CV to this e-mail address. The CV’s received will be stored in our databases for a maximum of one year, after which the data will be deleted, guaranteeing total respect for confidentiality both in the treatment and in its subsequent destruction. In this sense, after the aforementioned period, and if you wish to continue participating in the selection processes of the Responsible, please send us your resume again.
In case of any modification in your data, please inform us in writing as soon as possible, in order to keep your data duly updated.
5. RECIPIENTS OF THE DATA
All personal data provided by the user may be communicated to:
- Public Administrations, in the cases provided for by law, based on the fulfillment of a legal obligation.
- Courts and Tribunals, in the cases provided for by law, based on the fulfillment of a legal obligation.
- Banks and financial entities for the collection of the services offered.
ALDAJO TRADING, S.L. will also count on the collaboration of third parties, service providers, who may have access to your personal data, who will process, in the name and on behalf of ALDAJO TRADING, S.L., the user’s data, for the provision of the contracted services.
For this purpose, ALDAJO TRADING, S.L. follows rigorous supplier selection procedures in order to comply with its obligations regarding data protection, including the subscription of the corresponding data processing contract in accordance with art. 28 of the RGPD.
Specifically, ALDAJO TRADING, S.L. will count on the provision of services by third party suppliers who carry out their activity, by way of example and without limitation, in the following sectors of activity: legal advice and technological and computer services.
6. RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER
The user guarantees that he/she is over fourteen (14) years old and that the data provided to ALDAJO TRADING, S.L. is true, exact, complete and updated. To these effects, the user is responsible for the veracity of all the data that he/she communicates and will keep the information provided conveniently updated, in such a way that it corresponds to his/her real situation.
Likewise, he/she guarantees that he/she has informed the third parties from whom he/she provides his/her data, in case he/she does so, of the aspects contained in this document. Likewise, he/she guarantees that he/she has obtained their authorization to provide their data to ALDAJO TRADING, S.L. for the indicated purposes.
In any case, the User will be responsible for false or inaccurate information provided through the web, and for the damages, direct or indirect, that this may cause to ALDAJO TRADING, S.L. or to third parties.
7. RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PARTIES
a) Right of Access:
You will have the right to be informed by ALDAJO TRADING, S.L. whether or not it is processing your personal data and, if so, to be able to access such data and receive information on the purposes for which they are processed, the categories of data affected by the processing, the recipients to whom your personal data were communicated and the foreseen period of data conservation, among other information.
b) Right of Deletion and Opposition:
You will have the right to request the deletion of personal data provided that the legal requirements are met or to oppose the processing at any time, for reasons related to your particular situation, in case the processing is based on our legitimate interest.
c) Right of rectification:
You will have the right to request the rectification of inaccurate data concerning you when, among other reasons, they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
d) Limitation of processing and revocation of consent:
In certain circumstances (e.g., in case the applicant contests the accuracy of your data, while the accuracy of the data is being verified), you may request that the processing of your personal data be restricted, being processed only for the exercise or defense of claims.
You will also have the right to revoke the consent given at any time.
e) Portability of your data:
You will have the right to receive the personal data you have provided to ALDAJO TRADING, S.L. in a structured, common and machine-readable format, and to be able to transmit them to another data controller without being prevented from doing so by the controller to whom you have provided them, in the cases legally foreseen for this purpose.
f) Automated individual decisions:
Likewise, in addition to the aforementioned rights, in the event that automated decisions are adopted, including profiling, you will have the right to obtain human intervention by ALDAJO TRADING, S.L. and to express your point of view and to challenge the decision.
No international transfers are made, but in the case of transferring personal data to a third country or an international organization, you will have the right to be informed about how you can access or obtain a copy of the appropriate safeguards concerning the transfer.
Finally, we inform you that you will be able to file a claim related to the protection of your personal data before the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.aepd.es), when the interested party considers that ALDAJO TRADING, S.L. has violated the rights that are recognized by the applicable regulations on data protection.
The term to make effective your right, as interested party, will be of one month from the reception of the request, which can be extended for two more months in cases of complexity or number of requests received. You have the right to request confirmation as to whether we are processing your personal data and, if so, to access such data or request its portability.
8. SECURITY MEASURES
ALDAJO TRADING, S.L. will treat the User’s data at all times in an absolutely confidential manner and keeping the mandatory duty of secrecy with respect to the same, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, adopting for this purpose the necessary technical and organizational measures that guarantee the security of your data and avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
9. DATA PROCESSOR CONTRACT
We put at the disposal of our users the data processor contract that will be an annexed part of the license of use of the products offered by ALDAJO TRADING, S.L.
10. ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT
11. OBLIGATORY NATURE OF PROVIDING THE DATA
The data requested in the forms are, in general, mandatory (unless otherwise specified in the required field) to fulfill the purposes for which they are being collected.
Therefore, if you do not provide them or do not provide them correctly, your requests may not be met, without prejudice to the fact that you may freely view certain content of our website.
Last updated: 11/07/2023